Friday, September 16, 2011

Peanut Butter Cup Cookies

I have been out of the blogging world lately. For the past two weeks I've felt like I can't keep up with anything! However, I do have only the most delicious cookie recipe to share! I got this recipe in high school from a friend of a friends mom. It's been a while so I don't remember who. So unfortunately I can't give credit where credit is due. These are seriously sooo good. I can't make them very often because my husband and I just sit and eat them all.day.long. And they aren't exactly "healthy" to say the least. In all seriousness you have HAVE to try them. They are quite possibly my favorite cookie. Oh just so you are warned... this recipe makes a lot of cookies.

Peanut Butter Cup Cookies




































Ingredients:

1 cup butter - softened
1 cup peanut butter
2/3 cup sugar
1 cup brown sugar
2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla extract

1 1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
2 1/2 cup flour

2 packages mini Reese's Peanut Butter Cups

Directions:
Cream together the first 6 ingredients using an egg beater. Then add the baking soda, salt and flour until well mixed. Roll in to one inch balls and place inside a well greased mini muffin tin. Bake at 375 degrees for 7-10 minutes. The cookies will be golden brown on top and the centers of the cookies should be sunken in a bit. After removing the pan from the oven immediately place unwrapped peanut butter cups in the center of each cookie. Let cookies stand about 5-10 minutes before removing from tins.

makes about 40-50 cookies


Notes: I used a silicone mini muffin tin {I guess it's not really a tin if it's silicone} it makes taking out the cookies a lot easier because you can just pop them out. I've also lined the pan with mini muffin paper liners to make removing them easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment